there are several steps you need to follow in order to create an working copy.
1. Enter BIOS (F1) and select Security
2. Select FingerPrint
3. Select Predesktop Authentication
4. Set to 'DISABLE'
5. Select Config
6. Select Serial ATA (SATA)
7. Set to 'COMPATABILITY'
8. Hit F10 to save all changes and Exit.
13. use Ghost to create the copy using the switch -IB A:\ghost.exe –IB (copy hole bootsektor what is necessary for ibm harddisks)
14. After the image is created, enable 'Predesktop Authentication' in BIOS (F1) (see above)